Are you passionate about swimming – someone who’s willing to go the extra mile to inspire our members to reach their goals?
- Ensuring all poolside activities and scheduled swim lessons are promoted effectively and delivered to the highest standard, creating an exceptional experience for our members.
- Responsible for developing creative and innovative classes following the Swim England (ASA) national plan for Teaching Swimming.
- Providing a safe and enjoyable environment for all of our members within the pool & surrounding areas.
- Deliver great customer service by providing personal attention and care to all members.
- Accurately complete records for the function to track attendance and improvements in fitness making sure individual, team and department targets are being consistently met.
- Work closely with Swim management to meet and exceed set targets and objectives, help achieve commercial success within the department and wider Club team.
What we can’t live without…
To be successful, you’ll need to be flexible, friendly and approachable. You’ll be ready for an exciting challenge and have the ability to connect with our members and get on well with people from all walks of life.
- STA level 2 certificate in teaching swimming or Swim England (ASA) level 2 certificate in teaching swimming. Together with;
- STA Level 2 Award in Aquatic Teaching - Baby & Pre-School or Swim England (ASA) Level 2 Teaching Pre-School Swimming
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in a customer facing environment, able to respond appropriately & professionally to everyone you interact with in all manners, including face to face, over the phone & via email correspondence.
This role is part time. Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business; typical lessons take place after school or in the mornings for pre school, as well as weekends, and sporadic 1-2-1 lessons.