Barback - London Posting Date
Apr 27, 2022Job Number
Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation
The London EDITION, 10 Berners Street, London, London, United Kingdom Brand
EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world's top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar!
But to create this magical experience, we need you.
EDITION is hiring warm, out-going, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them and makes them proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart, not from a handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
We invite you to join us today.
The London EDITION is looking for a superstar Barback to join our award-winning bars team.
Would you like a job that gives you...
- Discounted accommodation in over 9,000 hotels all over the world. Yes, 9,000!
- 5 breakfast when staying in any of our European hotels
- Discounted food & drink in all our restaurants and bars
- Discounts for your friends and family
- Free gym membership
- Wellness and mental health programmes
- Flexible Scheduling
- 20 Holiday days (increasing with length of service)
- World class training and development
- Unlimited career opportunities (internationally and locally)
- Half price cinema tickets
- Specially curated discounts in thousands of shops
- Amazing staff parties
- ...and much more
We are looking for a friendly, warm and service-oriented Barback to join the team at the award-winning bars team at The London EDITION hotel.
In this role you will work across both the Punch Room and Lobby bar. You will be involved in all aspects of running a world class 5* hotel bar behind the scenes; from ingredient prep, to maintaining immaculate levels of cleanliness, to actively assisting the Bartenders and Floor staff throughout a busy service.
As an entry level position, you will have fantastic opportunities to grow and develop within the team, one which has a history of many internal promotions. You will be exposed regularly to exclusive trainings and workshops from the best in the industry and our top suppliers.
As Barback you will:
- Experience working in a busy bar
- A fire in your belly for true hospitality is a must
- Prior experience in luxury or an upscale environment
- A team player, hard worker, and detail oriented
- Flexible and willing to meet the demands of a 24-hour operation
- ...to name a few!
Our most successful Baback has:
- A warm, people-oriented demeanor
- A team-first attitude
- A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world's top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar.
If this sounds like the perfect place for you, apply to be our next Barback today!
EDITION is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.