Leisure Club Team Leader - Didsbury, Manchester
The Waterside Hotel and Leisure Club have an exciting opportunity for a Leisure Team Leader. If you believe you have the experience and ambition to join our team there’s never been a more exciting time progress as we continue to grow. Ensuring the smooth day-to-day operation of the Leisure Club you’ll be responsible for ensuring that the gym and pool areas are managed with our core values at the heart of the Leisure Club’s operaton which are Clean, Friendly and well maintained
Leisure Club Team Leader
The role will include but does not exhaust the following list:
- The ability to ensure the smooth day to day operations within the Leisure Club.
- A sound knowledge of Health & Safety working practices.
- Exceptional customer service skills to guarantee that the club is friendly and welcoming.
- Excellent leadership skills to inspire and energise your team.
- A strong eye for details to ensure that the cleanliness and maintenance standards of the club are adhered to.
- Confident communication skills to liaise with both the Leisure Club Management Team on a daily basis.
- Previous management / operational experience in the leisure industry.
- Experience in coaching members of the gym; delivering high quality programmes and ensuring their safety at all times.
- An ability to train your staff in all areas of the gym floor and poolside supervision.
- An ability to administer first aid when needed.
- The capacity to adapt to the ever-changing demands of a busy leisure club.
- Pool Plant Operations
- Strong IT skills.
The candidate will need to be:
- Level 2 Gym Instructor Qualified
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualified
- First Aid at Work
- Pool Plant Operations desired but not essential
- Polite, friendly and confident when speaking to a diverse membership base of over 7000
- Flexible for shift work including 6am starts and 10:30pm finishes.
- Possess an ability to teach classes, desired but not essential.
- Free gym membership
- Discounted gym membership for friends & family
- 50% off food & beverage
- Extra income potential via class
- 28 days annual holiday a year + your birthday off
- Hotel discounts
- Bonus Scheme
- Onsite Free Parking
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,840 per annum