Fitness Coach - Carshalton, London
Responsible to: General Mam
The Fitness Coach will need to be pro-active, energetic, with enthusiasm and professionalism to support the Fitness Team with the everyday running of the fitness suite. In particular we are looking for someone with a can-do attitude who is willing to work on their own as well as part of a team. They must be able to deliver creative, upbeat group exercise classes as well as individual inductions with new members. The Fitness Coach must be willing to represent Pulse Fitness brand standards to the highest quality.
- To be able to deliver inductions and fitness programs.
- To be able to deliver group fitness classes.
- To be able to service members with their queries at Front of House.
- To answer the phone in a polite manner dealing with incoming enquiries.
- To be able to deliver a sales tour and complete a new membership subscription.
- Daily cleaning of the gym equipment and the gym floor.
- Centre cleaning duties as and when required.
- To conduct daily equipment and maintenance checks and to report any problems as and when required to do so.
- To comply with Health and Safety procedures and support the Management Team where needed.
- To support the Front of House team with any sales and retention campaigns.
- To participate in the club’s social media activities.
- To attend all meetings and training as advised
- To present a responsible and professional attitude and image at all times
- To ensure the companies good name and reputation at all times.
- Minimum Level 2 Fitness Instructor essential
- Level 3 Personal Trainer desirable First aid, Spin/Group cycle qualification required Previous experience in delivering Group Fitness
- Previous experience in conducting 121 fitness programs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Social media platforms
- Personal management and organisation skills
- Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines
- Willing to be flexible to suit business needs Excellent time management
It is agreed that the above is a brief and concise description of the above position