Fitness Instructor - Ashby-De-La-Zouch, Leicestershire
After travelling down our beautiful driveway, you will find Champneys Springs settled amongst 31 acres of beautiful open parkland, our tranquil Leicestershire location is a modern take on a country style spa hotel. Our Springs resort is the UK’s first purpose-built health spa, and we continue to champion the best of health and wellbeing and the Champneys way of life.
Champneys Springs has 89 bedrooms for residential guests, and we welcome up to 50 day guests per day. We also have a club membership offering for those who live locally and wish to use our amazing facilities.
With over 80 classes a week, the days are filled with fitness fun. You will be responsible for providing high end and exclusive personal training sessions, tailored made to our vast client base- this will include supporting with the development and delivering of our fitness programmes. You will also be expected to teach classes, such as indoor cycle, aqua, stretch and body conditioning to name a few.
Some duties and responsibilities include;
You will work alongside an efficient and experienced team to assist in the day-to-day running of the Department/ Health Club to ensure that our guests and members needs are met and they are provided exceptional customer service at all times.
As part of the team you will support the management of the daily running of the health club, ensuring all challenges are resolved in a quick and professional manner, and ensure the department is meeting its targets.
You will be confident and comfortable in providing feedback to support the development of the Wellbeing and Fitness team, feedback also extends top the development to our operating standards and procedures, we are part of an ever evolving industry, that’s why we like to keep our finger on the pulse.
We’ve mentioned you will be expected to teach classes both indoors and outdoors and provide personal training so you know your day will be made up delivering an array of classes, these support us on our mission to make our guests happier and healthier inside. Building your own knowledge and development is a big part of the Champneys brand.
You will exhibit good communication skills and deliver all/any department information to all guests, members and colleagues effectively and maintain discretion where appropriate. The guest experience we offer is of paramount importance to us, so we need to ensure you will be able to demonstrate great customer service and ensure you are polite, friendly and helpful at all times when interacting with guests and colleagues.
We require you to be qualified in at least one of the following:
- Exercise to music or equivalent group exercise certification
- Level 2 Gym Instructor certificate
- Level 3 Personal Training Certificate or Degree
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform