Recreational Assistant - Towcester, Northamptonshire
Towcester Centre for Leisure
This is an outstanding career opportunity with a not for profit charitable organisation committed to providing a diverse and meaningful range of leisure and culture related activities for the local communities in which we serve.
The role of Recreation Assistant is a great position to be able to carry out and be involved in the full range of leisure activities. Continually customers facing the role provide rewarding opportunities. Meeting new people, variation in both activities and learning provides an exciting working day, every day, for our Recreation Assistants. Some of the tasks involved in the role will include lifeguard duties on the centre’s swimming pool’s (including wave machine, flume and water features), maintaining health, safety and cleaning standards around the centre and the safe set-up and operation of some of the centre’s wide range of activities.
- 40 Hours per week
- Career progression opportunities
- Build a career in the leisure industry
- Be part of an experienced team
- The successful candidate will be dynamic, show high levels of initiative and have exceptional customer care. They will also be able to ensure the highest levels of safety in the day-to-day running of the facility. Energy and enthusiasm is a must for this role as you will be promoting our philosophy of Quality, Care and Excellence in the service you provide.
- A National Pool Lifeguarding Qualification (NPLQ) is essential, but can be provided for the right candidate.
- The position is subject to a DBS check.
What can Legacy Leisure offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
- Employee health cash plan
- Employee discount portal - discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company sick pay
- Career progression
- Training and development
Legacy Leisure is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
About Legacy Leisure
Established to support a national legacy following the Olympics, Legacy Leisure seeks to educate, inspire and support physical activity, to enhance the lives of our patrons and enable long term positive lifestyle changes. Legacy Leisure is passionate about improving the health and wellbeing of our patrons, and aims to offer a diverse range of physical and cultural activities that will engage and invigorate communities, be it through sport, the arts or other activities.