General Manager - The Palace Fun Centre, Rhyl
Exciting opportunity for an experienced General Manager.
Founded in 1927, HB Leisure is a global company and leading provider of skills games and arcades in theme parks in over 90 locations in 20 countries. Our heritage is within the North Wales coast with our four arcades that include the Palace Fun Centre.
The Palace Fun Centre has one of the biggest Family Entertainment Centres in Rhyl packed with skill games, cranes, instant prizes, mini bowling, soft play and indoor mini-quad’s. We are looking for an experienced General Manager looking for their next exciting challenge to join our team and be part of the fun and help deliver excellent customer service for our visitors.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the successful candidate will have the responsibility of managing the team at The Palace, ensuring it is a great place for our customers to celebrate a birthday, occasion or just have some fun time. Previous managerial experience is essential.
In return we will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Manager's Bonus Scheme
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Recommend a Friend Scheme - Put forward a friend to work for us to earn a bonus (Subject to T&C’s).
- Access to the BenefitHub – a portal that offers the widest variety of discounted leisure, health and financial benefits and helps you make savings across a range of products and services.
- Great career opportunities which include the chance to travel the world (Asia, Europe, Middle East, USA, etc.) and work in some of the world’s most amazing places.
As General Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the efficient day to day running of all site operations
- Ensure cash collections are carried out accurately and securely
- Ensure high standards are maintained throughout the FEC
- Ensure all Health & Safety procedures are implemented and followed providing a safe environment for all staff and customers
- Ensure a good working environment for your team
- Motivating, training and developing your team