London Barbican Fitness and Wellbeing Centre | Physiotherapy | Permanent | Full Time
Up to £51,000 per annum, dependant on experience
If you want to make a big impact on wellbeing in the corporate space, here's where you can. As the UK's largest Healthcare Charity, we're shaping the nation's health. We support and encourage postgraduate education with access to training, mentoring and career development - so we'll help shape your future, too.
As a Senior Physiotherapist at our Barbican Fitness and Wellbeing Centre, you'll have a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent plus Health and Care Professions Council registration. In addition to excellent manual therapy skills, you're able to prioritise and manage a varied workload. You're also good with computers and a confident communicator.
As a Senior Physiotherapist, you will:
- Work with a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions, from sports to workplace related injuries
- Deliver excellent clinical care and on-going monitoring of treatments
- Be compliant with all governance standards and participate in clinical audit and quality assurance processes
- Be supported by your regional Clinical Lead
- Have protected CPD time and access to training organised by the Nuffield Health Academy
- Access mentoring from senior colleagues and opportunities through our Manchester Metropolitan University partnership
Supporting your growth.
We're committed to the professional development of all our clinical colleagues. Inside our Learning and Development Academy, you'll discover a range of internal CPD courses and online content to support your clinical and professional development. As a Nuffield Health Physiotherapist, you'll also enjoy opportunities to apply for funding support towards your relevant CPD activity and postgraduate study. Plus, you can access further professional development opportunities via the large number of apprenticeship programmes we offer.
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That's why we've developed a benefits package with you in mind. With emotional wellbeing support, a cycle to work scheme, online GP and private healthcare - at Nuffield Health, we take care of what's important to you.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it's a good idea to apply right away to ensure you're considered for this role.
It starts with you.