Experienced Poker Dealer - Brighton, East Sussex
Brighton is famously recognised as one of the UK's most open-minded cities, our Rendezvous Casino is perfectly positioned to reflect our Metropolitan Gaming's open culture.
So, are you ready to place your bets on a career with us?
Well keep on reading!
Our poker team is pivotal to our operations; hence your role is a crucial to ensure our guests visiting our casino have an enjoyable experience.
Within this role you must have some previous experience working as a poker dealer having strong attention to detail and delivering high quality service to our guests.
Maintain correct gaming procedures at all times. In particular this entails:
- Ensuring that all transactions are announced clearly, audibly and correctly.
- All bets are correctly placed.
- Ensuring that the game is paced.
- Ensuring that session fees, rake and gratuities are collected and presented to the card room supervisor at the appropriate time.
- Maintain a high standard of customer service. This includes being well groomed, polite and courteous at all times, and immediately referring disputes, problems or grievances to the card room Supervisor.
- Maintain a high level of awareness of security requirements. This includes the immediate notification to superiors of any incident or other circumstance which may result in a breach of the Gambling Act 2005 or the Company's rules and procedures.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to maintain a positive, professional relationship with all guests.
- Methodical and attentive to detail.
- Good manual dexterity.
- The ability to make quick, mental calculations.
- Ability to promote all areas of the Club and understand departmental specific operations and services in order to explain and guide the guest during their visit.
- To be a team player.
- Able to communicate in clear and concise English.
- Positive and upbeat attitude.
- A high level of personal integrity.
- A strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations.
- Show respect and appreciation to all.
- Encourage and contribute toward a culture that supports everyone to be the best that they can be.
Please Note: You must be aged 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK.