Self-Employed Personal Trainer - Tooting, London
We are Places Leisure, we run leisure sites across the UK to help people stay active and live their best lives.
We want you to join the Places for People Group and the 11,000 other colleagues on our journey; colleagues who have helped to build, manage, maintain places that people are proud to call home and stay active in. How do we do all this? We surround ourselves with active people, supportive people and customer focussed people. Our people live and breathe our SPIRIT values; we are the place for spirited people.
More About Your Role
In return for a competitive monthly direct debit, you will have unlimited access to our outstanding gym facility to provide memorable Personal Training experiences.
You will have the opportunity to build rapport with our members, build your own client base to deliver a world class session, in accordance with the safety standard set by Places Leisure.
You will create an exceptional and fun activity environment by utilising and demonstrating your strong communication skills, along with your vast industry knowledge.
More About You
You need to be a highly motivated individual who inspires our members to achieve their health and fitness related goals.
You'll Need The Following:
- Qualified to fitness level 3 status
- Personal liability insurance cover for a minimum of £5,000,000
- To be recognised by CIMSPA as a Practitioner
- To keep abreast of industry trends
- Available to cover gym floor shifts
- Experience of gaining and retaining clients
We are a large diverse and ambitious business, which will give you job security and all the challenge you could wish for. Here people can flourish, thrive, better themselves and work in fantastic communities with inspirational colleagues and customers.
We know that there's always more we can do to make you smile, that's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to help colleagues save money or make their lives a little bit easier which can include:
- Holiday pay and sick pay
- Free health & fitness membership for you, a friend or family member and up to 4 juniors
- Discounts of up to 50% on activities, centre shop and cafes
- Contributory pension scheme
- Extra perks including huge discounts and offers from shops, cinemas and much more.