A Peachy Place to Work, Learn and Grow
If you are looking to join one of the UK's Top 25 Best Companies to work for, then look no further.
We are on the hunt for a talented and enthusiastic Manager to join our team at The Bear and Ragged Staff in Oxfordshire.
You’ll love it here as an Assistant Manager if you’re compassionate, kind, and honest, with bags of passion for the industry. We provide a respectful, inclusive environment where managers can thrive and excel in their career.
What’s in it for you?
- Career development opportunities
- Exceptional Training – both in-house and external training
- Paid overtime
- An equal share of tips approx 4k a year.
- Access to 50% of your earnings at any time using our App, Wagestream
- Pension – up to 5% matched contribution (higher than government standard)
- 40% off food and Drink when you eat in any Peach Pub
- Extra Holiday after 5 years
- Peach Fest - Our Annual Team Party when we shut the pubs and let our hair down.
“I love working for Peach because it is the Best Pub Group on the Planet!” – Joe, Assistant Manager, The Duke of Wellington
Well-being – for You, Your Team, Peach and the Planet
- Access to Hospitality Action who ensure that our entire team always has the confidential mental health support they need
- Access to the Cycle Scheme Save money on cycling with cyclescheme.co.uk
- The Bigger Peach - work with a company committed to creating a greener planet, giving back and raising money for the local community and charities, with opportunities for you to get involved. We are constantly working on reducing our carbon footprint and have 10 promises we live by every day. We plan to be the first Gastro Pub to be Net Zero by 2023 - come and join the race.
- Work/Life Balance – make your rota and your business work
- Serving the Good Stuff – British Beef, 100% free-range meat and eggs, sustainable fish, veg responsibly produced and our water is from Belu, who give 100% of their profits to Water Aid.
- Christmas day off - to spend with family and/or friends, or if you’re away from home, with other members of your team.
- Values – we’ve a set of 7 that we live and breathe every day
More information about everything we do is available on request and on our website
If you’re an Assistant Manager who wants to Make Life Peachy for your Team, Guests and Suppliers, you’re in the right place.