Virgin Active are currently in the process of reopening our Broadgate club, minutes from Liverpool Street station, and in the hub of a busy and cosmopolitan area of London. This role offers an exciting opportunity to lay the building blocks for the clubs future success, as well as forge long lasting relationships with local members and businesses.
Are you friendly, responsible and a real stickler for cleanliness? Are you a natural and confident leader?
We’re looking for an experienced cleaner to join us as a Supervisor. You’ll act as the right hand person to the Operations Manager, overseeing and working alongside the team to ensure the club is spotless at all times.
- Leadership of the team including performance management, recruitment, payroll administration, rotas and staff training.
- Cleaning duties to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness, hygiene & safety and completing checklists.
- Adhere to COSHH regulations, ensuring the correct use and storage of cleaning substances and materials.
- Customer service; helping with member queries and feedback.
- Stock management and ordering.
What we can’t live without:
- Previous Team Leader/Supervisory experience.
- Effective communication skills and approachable to members and other staff.
- Good grasp of Health & Safety regulations.
- Enhanced DBS clearance before start date.
- Hard working with strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
Why not master your trade in a diverse and fun environment. We’ll support you in this great new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. You’ll have a dedicated Manager and a supportive wider team to really set you up for success.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Complimentary VA health club membership for you & a buddy!
- Virgin Tribe – discounts on loads of Virgin products & services.
- 30 days holiday pro rata (including bank holidays)
- Birthday bonus day off (in addition to your annual leave)