Virgin Active are currently in the process of reopening our Broadgate club, minutes from Liverpool Street station, and in the hub of a busy and cosmopolitan area of London. This role offers an exciting opportunity to lay the building blocks for the clubs future success, as well as forge long lasting relationships with local members and businesses.
Here at Virgin Active we can’t get enough of inspiring our members to live an active life, delivering amazing fitness experiences and service throughout our clubs. To do this, we recruit the very best Cleaners who take pride in keeping our clubs spotless and clean.
As a Cleaner, your attention to detail will shine as you keep our changing rooms and gym floor looking spick and span, as well as being a helpful, friendly face to all of our members.
So what qualities does a Cleaner need to join Virgin Active?
- You are known for your positive, friendly and can-do attitude
- You can work independently, owning your tasks and making sure they are completed to the best ability
- You act safely, knowing the importance of cleaning to guidelines and storing equipment carefully
- You are one step ahead of the game – you know when and where you will be needed to keep on top of club cleanliness
- You will act as a member of one team with one goal, will always be yourself, and work hard. Most importantly, you dream big
- You are always looking for ways to learn and improve, to inspire people while having fun and doing the right thing