Within the Customer Experience Team, as a Senior Central Sales Specialist you’ll provide outstanding customer service & experience for our new customers and Academy enquiries. Being a leader within the team, you’ll set high standards and have in depth knowledge and motivation to continually develop credibility. You will be selling Membership and Academy Courses, so thirst for knowledge and curiosity to know more is key! You’ll inspire our potential new members and play an active role in our new learners first step of their journey in their careers.
Effective and professional communication is paramount across a range of platforms including calls, emails and digital. You will understand our customers, their goals and motivations while helping them to understand the incredible value Virgin Active will bring. You’ll have a varied workload so you will need to be agile and think on your feet to ensure that the prospect’s expectations are exceeded at every opportunity.
- Extremely strong interpersonal abilities - it is vital that employees in this role have a genuine interest in wanting to help and inspire our new customers as well as the team.
- Excellent telephone manner and great written communication skills at all levels. You will get our new members excited and inspired for their new membership or Academy course by understanding their goals and aspirations.
- Have an open attitude to learning, developing your skills and consistently look to improve your personal development utilising the support from your team and manager.
- Strong written skills. You’ll need to be comfortable writing freely (we don’t like templates) and have excellent knowledge of grammar and spelling. You’ll also need an eye for detail and the ability to adapt your writing style accordingly.
- Great time management skills and with a self-starter attitude.
- The ability to remain calm and think on your feet.
- Excellent administration and organisation skills and proficient in using a computer, including proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook.