Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Why join the Hilton family as a Fitness Instructor?
· “It’s your world” –Your next role could be as a Fitness Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Sales, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
· Personal Development programmes
· Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
· Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
· Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
: Fitness Instructor (Full Time) - Hilton Puckrup Hall
: £9.50 an hour + Incentives (39 hours a week)
Free meals on duty
Travel and food discounts: - 30 hotel nights from £35 per night plus 50% off F&B (subject to individual outlets)
Discounted dental and health cover
High street discounts: with Perks at Work
Grow your career: access to a network of 6500+ hotels across 100+ countries (subject to local right to work rules)
Live In Accommodation available
Personal Development: programmes designed to support your career
A Fitness Instructor is responsible for conducting fitness programs and assessments to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while promoting the facilities and ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations.
What will I be doing?
As a Fitness Instructor, you are responsible for conducting fitness programs and assessments to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Fitness Instructor will also be required to schedule adequate staff coverage. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Carry out fitness assessments on members as required
Conduct fitness programmes and inductions
Understand and advise members and guests on the correct usage of gym equipment
Ensure adequate coverage of the pool, gym and reception
Carry out regular pool tests
Maintain cleanliness of reception, changing rooms, pool side and gym facilities
Adhere to all health and safety regulations
Promote the facilities to hotel residents and perspective members