Night Time Chef - Cardiff
The Live Lounge is Cardiff’s most vibrant and exciting live music venue, with a notorious reputation for being the most fun-filled bar in town!
We have fantastic live cover music 7 days a week from midday until midnight, before our DJs blast top hits and favourite classic sing-a-longs until 4am. All acts are carefully sourced and we only put on the best cover bands, duos, and singers to ensure the best entertainment experience.
We boast a high quality bar and restaurant, with an extensive food and drink menu suitable for all!
The key responsibilities of our Night Time Chef include;
- Prepare and cook a mixture of classic and home cooked food for internal diners and delivery services
- Liaise with staff in all other departments to ensure the operation runs smoothly
- Maintain a compliant, safe, and clean kitchen environment
- Have a fun, energetic and positive outlook on things!
- Previous chef/kitchen experience essential (background in pizza would be great!)
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Maintain a clean working station whilst adhering to health & safety standards
- Assist with the cleaning and organisation of kitchen and equipment
- Restock items as needed throughout the shift
- Adhere to all food hygiene & safety standards
- Recording food temperatures
- Preparing reports
Salary: £9.50-£11.00 per hour paid weekly
- Free on shift meal
- Heavily discounted staff & family loyalty scheme (food & drink)
- Employee Assistance Programme
We are open to either full or part time hours and including a mixture of weekdays and weekends (guaranteed minimum hours contract). Shifts will operate between the hours of 6pm-4am