Kitchen Assistant / KP – Cardiff
The Live Lounge is Cardiff’s most vibrant and exciting live music venue, with a notorious reputation for being the most fun-filled bar in town!
We have fantastic live cover music 7 days a week from midday until midnight, before our DJs blast top hits and favourite classic sing-a-longs until 4am. All acts are carefully sourced and we only put on the best cover bands, duos, and singers to ensure the best entertainment experience.
We boast a high quality bar and restaurant, with an extensive food and drink menu suitable for all!
- Free on shift meal
- Heavily discounted staff & family loyalty scheme (food & drink)
- Employee Assistance Programme
The key responsibilities of our Kitchen Assistant include;
Support Chefs to keep the kitchen clean, well-organised and to maintain it’s 5-star accreditation.
Main responsibilities include;
- Wash dirty dishes, pots, pans, and cutlery
- Clean and maintain cooking equipment
- Help prepare dishes according to the Head Chefs specification and standards
- Help manage labelling and freshness of food and discard out of date items
- Monitor food stock and report to Head Chef when needed
- Assist with deliveries and help organise them in the kitchen
- Maintain upkeep of food store areas
- Comply with all quality, hygiene and health and safety standards
- Complete opening/closing procedures as directed by Head Chef
- Safely remove waste
- Must be available to work a mixture of weekday and weekend shifts
Hours – 30-40 per week (guaranteed minimum hours contract)
Salary: £6.83-£10.50 per hour paid weekly