Duty Manager - Bexleyheath, London
Location: Crook Log Leisure Centre
This is an outstanding career opportunity with a market leader committed to providing a diverse and meaningful range of leisure and culture related activities for the local communities in which we serve.
Crook Log Leisure Centre is located in the heart of Bexleyheath. Crook Log is a very busy leisure centre with a 200 station gym, 3 studios, swimming pool, teaching pool and multi use sports hall offering a wide range of activities for the local community.
- We are looking for a Duty Manager who is passionate about working in the leisure industry
- The Duty Manager will be responsible for the day to day operation of the Centre including health and safety, customer service and financial procedures.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading and managing the operational team.
- It is essential that you have a minimum of 1 years leisure experience preferably in a busy multi facility environment wetside site.
- You will need to have excellent communication skills and commitment to customer service.
- You will be required to work on a rotating shift pattern which includes early mornings, evenings and weekends.
- Ideally you will have a NPLQ certificate, Pool Plant Operators qualification and a recognised Leisure Management qualification (training can be provided but you will need to be a competent swimmer).
What can Lex Leisure offer you?
- Competitive salary £24.480
- Generous annual leave
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
- Employee health cash plan
- Employee discount portal - discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company sick pay
- Career progression
- Training and development
Lex Leisure is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
How to Apply
If you feel like you could bring some fresh ideas to the table we want to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV by clicking 'Apply'
About Lex Leisure
Lex Leisure seeks to operate leisure venues on a commercial basis with a view to generating a surplus that can be used for our principal objective of supporting those who are disabled, physically or mentally or who require support or bespoke care plans to stay physically active. Lex Leisure, working with key partners, wants to empower disabled people to take a more active role in all aspects of sport and physical activity and for our facilities to be more inclusive and to provide a greater range of sporting opportunities for disabled people.