Complex Manager - Harts Holiday Park - Sheerness, Kent
Job Type: Full Time - Permanent
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Maximising bar and food sales opportunities through an effective business plan.
- Recruiting, training and managing the performance of your team.
- Controlling stocks, money and all company equipment within area of responsibility ensuring optimum profitability of business.
- Co-ordinating the ordering of stocks from approved suppliers, achieving maximum stock rotations.
- Encouraging sales by the marketing and display of products to their best advantage.
- Managing the cellar to ensure optimum quality of product, cleanliness and safe storage, with the minimum of wastage.
- Ensuring all team members have comprehensive product knowledge.
- Preparing, planning and managing a budget for all resources within area of responsibility and to monitor and maintain effective control.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proactive approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure with good decision-making skills.
- A Professional and outgoing personality
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Excel, Word and Email.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Personal License
In return we offer a Competitive Salary, performance related bonus package and the opportunity to progress.
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays, this is subject to availability at time of booking.
- All staff have a discount of 50% on food purchased from the complex, this does not include specials or any drinks & is subject to conditions.
- Great staff referral scheme
- 28 days holiday leave per annum (Inc. Bank Hols)
- Progression Programme within the Company – Learning & development opportunities available with the potential to join the Company’s Skills Academy or Apprenticeship Development Programme.
- Live In Accommodation is available
With 42 caravan parks situated throughout the UK we are now one of the largest providers of Holiday parks covering both England and Scotland. We offer great value family holidays and short breaks, with a small selection of touring and camping too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.