Assistant Beauty Manager - Flannels - Liverpool
FLANNELS is the luxury fashion destination for men and women, home to an edit of over 200 brands from established international designers to contemporary labels.
With an innate attention to detail and a timeless style, FLANNELS offers a luxury lifestyle that is as traditional as it is modern. Be it through our stores or website, we ensure an elegant simplicity, so nothing can detract from the brands we represent
As a Flannels Beauty Assistant manager , you will offer an exceptional level of one-to-one service to our customers, using excellent product and brand knowledge to inspire customers and exceed their expectations. You will possess a real passion for beauty and for delivering a world class client experience. You will coach and develop the Beauty Ambassadors. You will ensure brand standards are delivered and ensure all operational tasks are completed. This role offers eligibility for basic and enhanced commission on sales, retail incentive scheme and a generous employee product discount. You will receive ongoing training, coaching and support with many opportunities to progress.
- Provide a luxury selling experience to all customers, demonstrating excellent product knowledge and expertise in beauty
- Confident demonstrating/ applying products to customers while making recommendations to achieve sales and targets
- Drive and achieve individual and team objectives and be accountable for meeting your own sales results and KPIs
- Passionate about the beauty industry and beauty trends
- Self-driven to develop and maintain your own product knowledge of all beauty products using brand and store product information, education materials and attending training as required
- Pro-actively engage with clients to develop customer loyalty
- Own the planning and delivery of in-store events in conjunction with the store and brands
- Maintain high standards of visual presentation in stores by making sure drawers and counter displays are kept clean and tidy
- Maintain exceptional levels of personal grooming with adherence to company grooming policy and guidelines at all times
- Support with stock counts and other operational duties
- Be a Brand Expert through positive promotion of product and company image at all times
- Support the store management team
- Develop strong relationships with brand representatives
- Perform as a team player, participating in all activities to contribute to the store objectives
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures
- Champion our company culture and values
Luxury Beauty Experience desired
- Whilst a qualification in make-up artistry or a demonstrated beauty retail experience is preferred, we welcome applicants who are passionate about the industry with extensive experience within luxury or trend based retail
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalised customer service
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrates a high level of personal energy
- Confident, assertive and personable
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can do attitude
- Great communication skills
- Self-driven to upskill and learn
- Resilient and resourceful
- A natural coach and leader
Think without limits and take the team with you
You will see the possible in impossible and will be open-minded and humble, not afraid to take a risk if it's the best option for the business.
Own it and back it
You will take pride in what you do with confidence, but not overconfidence. It's important you take ownership of your decisions, stand by your convictions and reason with contradiction.
Not hesitate and act with purpose
You will ask for forgiveness - not permission. You will be comfortable juggling multiple projects acting both decisively and instinctively without support from managers.
Be commercial and customer-focused.
You will be creative and analytical, balancing big-picture trends and detailed commercial performance. You will have a forensic commercial mindset, always considering the commercial impact of any decision.