Chef De Partie - Marble Arch, London
We are Metropolitan Gaming, one of the UK's newest and freshest casino operators on the scene. We have a big emphasis on innovation, development and change. If you are looking for a company to join so you can develop, learn and grow within then we are the right choice for you.
As a large casino operator, we are looking for an individual who is confident and passionate to come and join our fantastic kitchen team as a Chef De Partie at the Sportsman Casino within close to proximity to Marble Arch!
Our kitchen team is pivotal to our operations; hence your role is crucial to the venue moving forward to ensure quality, delicious and presentable dishes are produced for our guests visiting our Sportsman venue.
So, are you ready to place your bets on a career with us?
Well keep on reading!
Within this role you must have previous experience working in a kitchen environment, having a strong attention to detail, teamwork, and kitchen processes such following the compliance of food health and safety/hygiene standards and that these are always maintained.
Previous exposure of working in a kitchen environment would be essential to conducting duties required. For example, you will need to have the ability to work within a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a high standard of quality dishes produced from the kitchen and operations are moving efficient and effectively.
Proving your abilities will not go unnoticed!
REQUIRED SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS:
- Pro-active attitude with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Experience working in a commercial kitchen.
- Ability to motivate junior team members.
- High level of flexibility with the role and working hours.
- Qualification in Food Safety.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and Hygiene procedures.
- Good communication skills with peers and superiors and other departments.
- Able to communicate in clear and concise English.
- Organised and methodical.
- Strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations
- Show respect and appreciation to all
- Encourage and contribute toward a culture that supports everyone to be the best that they can be.
Please note that you must be 18 and have the right to work in the UK.