Group Marketing Manager- Sport and Fitness
Circa £45,000, £55,000 O.T.E. + benefits
Our client is a leading swim school and swimming lesson provider going through a period of rapid growth due to high demand. The Marketing Manager is central to supporting their growth strategy and will be responsible for their corporate marketing and brand strategy as well as their customer acquisition strategy for all of their venues.
Responsibilities (both management and support of where required):
- Writing daily content, creating engaging email campaigns and proofreading promotional material.
- In charge of the email marketing campaigns and newsletters.
- Promote events and graduate stories.
- Planning, marketing, and PR events including social media.
- Creating a monthly social media plan with engaging and relevant content.
- Posting and creating daily social media content across all platforms.
- Working to increase organic website traffic.
- Updating website pages and working closely with the web designer to improve the sites performance and design.
- Finding new advertising opportunities.
- Creating successful marketing campaigns which result in increased enquiries and sign-ups.
- Resourceful, entrepreneurial with a great work ethic and positive attitude.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking ability.
- Experience in creating and executing successful advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Experience in managing social media platforms and creating content.
- Has working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, WordPress and SEO.
- Has strong project management skills.
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for a great email campaign.
- Able to commute to NW6 for most of the working week (some remote working negotiable)
For more information about this exciting opportunity please submit your cv and we will be in touch if you have the right level of experience.