Restaurant Manager - London
Competitive Salary, 3K "signing on" Bonus, Annual Bonus Scheme and Long-Term Incentive Award
Fridays is famous for a number of things - iconic cocktails, American inspired dishes but most significantly, that fantastic generosity of spirit provided by our incredible, one-of-a-kind team bringing that Fridays Feeling. Here's just some of the amazing benefits that you will enjoy if you decide to join our leadership team -
- Apply directly to us and benefit from a 3K 'signing on' bonus that will be paid to you on completion of 6 months service.
- Enjoy 30 days paid holiday each year
- Participate in a highly competitive annual incentive scheme
- Receive free shares in our Long-Term Incentive Plan
- Enjoy enhanced pension benefits and private medical healthcare
- Enjoy 50% discount in our restaurants.
- Participate in our many reward programmes, long service awards, leadership conferences and many cultural events through the year
- Participate in local incentives that offer exciting and unique travel experiences globally.
- Benefit from our skill development programmes that will support you in fast-tracking yourcareer progression
- Participate in our Apprenticeships programmes that are available to all levels
- Benefit from our generous Refer a friend scheme with great bonuses paid for each successfulreferral.
- The opportunity to join a great, passionate team and make new friends along the way
Being a Restaurant Manager...
Reporting to the General Manager you will be involved in aspects of restaurant operations for your store. Your key duties will include the following:
To lead and inspire the performance of the restaurant team. Full responsibility for overseeing all aspects of the restaurant operation and performance. This includes People, Guest, Sales, Profit, Operations, Health & Safety and Property. To ensure that TGI Friday's standards are maintained and the restaurant performance delivers its targets through a People First, Guest Obsessed, Operational Excellence Strategy.
- Leading and inspiring the performance and engagement of your teams
- Leading by example and being a cultural ambassador for Fridays
To be successful you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Solid experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of leading and deliveringis essential.
- Restaurant / hospitality experience is essential.
- Proven track record of leading teams to success
- Strong financial skills and be able to comfortably manage all audits and due diligence
- Ability and skill to manage budgets, labourcontrolsand forecasting
- Strong commercial acumen that enables you to drive sales and deliver business results
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think fast
- Great communication skills that allow you to lead and inspire a team and delight our guests