Group Exercise Manager- Luxury Boutique Fitness - London
£25-30K + option to teach classes
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to manage the group exercise timetabling across three luxury boutique fitness clubs in Central London who have more new openings in the pipeline.
- Work with the directors to ensure they offer an innovative timetable, delivering the right classes at the right times to maximise participation, aid retention and improve the bottom line.
- Administrate the timetable across three sites, adding and removing classes.
- Arrange cover for instructors and support with new instructor auditions.
- Monitor and report on weekly participation figures.
- Report on income generated from classes.
- Ensure class packs are uploaded on to their App and booking system.
- Support the General Manager and Directors with making the overall business a success.
- Working a 40-hour week, 3-4 days across their clubs, 1 day working from home.
- Highly professional, personable and well presented.
- Well organised, analytical with strong administrative skills.
- I.T. proficient.
- Luxury or boutique fitness experience ideally as a Studio Manager, Group Exercise Manager or Studio Co-Ordinator.
- A passion for group exercise, health and well-being.
In return for your hard work and dedication the company offers ongoing development and training to move your career forward within the organisation.
For more information please click apply and we will be in contact if you have the right level of experience