Due to increased demand Elite Hotels have some new opportunities at each of our luxury hotels for experienced Sales & Marketing Managers.
These are key roles focusing on the delivery of the sales and marketing plan through the individual hotel to drive budgeted sales, monitoring all business segments and acting upon opportunity areas. You will be required to motivate and drive results from all departments by igniting enthusiasm across the hotel, ensuring maximum sales are achieved. The roles will involve supporting the group marketing team on all activity and content gathering to ensure the hotel is successful with key strategies and campaigns.
Please indicate which hotel you wish to be considered for when asked during your application.
- Ensuring successful implementation of the annual sales & marketing plan throughout the hotel
- Solid Sales & Marketing Experience is essential, with experience of working in a hotel and the ability to demonstrate an understanding of all key market segments
- Proven experience of managing corporate accounts, maintaining relationships, and negotiating rates
- Playing an active role in sales strategy meetings with evidence of building strategy and implementation
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills and confident presentation ability
- Excellent selling skills and understanding of sales processes; can effectively upsell products and services; can bring a sale to closure
- Builds strong relationships both internally and externally
- Effective decision making skills
- Ability to influence others and drive results