Waiter/Waitress – Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse - London Heathrow Airport
Salary: £22,604 plus excellent benefits (pro-rated for part time hours)
Hours: Full & Part Time positions available on an annualised hours contract
Shifts: Due to the nature of the role, you will work on a 7 day rotational shift basis, including early mornings and evenings. We will try to be as flexible as possible.
- Shift pay premium 20% for hours worked between midnight and 6am
- Shift pay premium 10% for hours worked between 6pm and midnight
- Shift pay premium 10% for hours worked between 6am and 6pm Saturday and Sunday Closing Date: Saturday 30th April 2022
In a nutshell
We’re on the search for warm, hands-on and professional people for this amazing role, based at our Heathrow Clubhouse. You’ll bring our menus to life, ensuring quality, style and high service standards, giving our Clubhouse guests the best possible experience when flying with Virgin Atlantic.
As Clubhouse Crew you will follow the Clubhouse Service Standards to serve food and drink to customers in the Clubhouse/Revivals and, where relevant, other locations. An absolute focus on our NPS (Net Promoter Score) at every customer touchpoint and journey is essential and critical.
Day to day
You will create a memorable and lasting experience by delivering exemplary customer service to the guests in the Clubhouse/Revivals. Using your unique personality and Virgin flair to deliver a shining service and bring our brand to life.
• Ensure that all food and drink is prepared and served according to the Clubhouse standards
• Make sure our customers are wowed by the spectacular experience our Clubhouse has offer
• Play your vital part in the team making sure all duties are completed
• Bring our menu to life so our customers get to sample our delicious options
• Maintain the cleanliness and standards of our award-winning Clubhouse
Are you an experienced waiter or customer service professional who is experienced with face to face interaction and delivering the most amazing service? If so, we think you would love this role! We seek people with the following skills and experience
• Genuine enthusiasm for providing the highest standard of customer service at all times
• Good teamwork skills
• Warm and engaging communication style
• A real passion for food and hospitality
• Pride in your appearance If this sounds like you and you'd like to work in our fabulous clubhouse that won the best airport lounge in the world, we would love to hear from you!
Be yourself – Our differences make us stronger
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do our colleagues. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds. At Virgin Atlantic we believe everyone can take on the world - no matter your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion or beliefs. We celebrate difference, and everything that makes our colleagues unique, by upholding an inclusive environment in which we can all thrive. So that everyone at Virgin Atlantic can be themselves and know they belong.
To make your journey with us accessible, and individual to you, we encourage you to let us know if you’d like a little extra help with your application, or if you have any individual requirements at any stage along your recruitment journey. We are here to support you, so please reach out to our team, (Recruitment@fly.virgin.com) feeling confident that we’ve got your individual considerations covered.