Clubhouse Concierge – Heathrow - London Heathrow Airport
£24,360 plus excellent benefits (pro-rated for part time hours)Hours:
Full & Part Time positions available on an annualised hours contract Shifts:
Due to the nature of the role, you will work on a 7 day rotational shift basis, including early mornings and evenings. We will try to be a flexible as possible. Shift Allowance:
- Shift pay premium 20% for hours worked between midnight and 6am- Shift pay premium 10% for hours worked between 6pm and midnight- Shift pay premium 10% for hours worked between 6am and 6pm Saturday and Sunday Closing Date: Saturday 30th April
This is a really popular role for us at Virgin Atlantic, for that reason we recommend you submit your application early for consideration. We reserve the right to cease any advertising prior to the published closing date due to a high number of applications.
In a nutshell
This amazing (and important) role, based at our Heathrow Clubhouse, is highly varied and centred around giving our Clubhouse guests the best possible experience when flying with Virgin Atlantic. You will assess eligibility of Clubhouse guests, record guest access and explain the facilities within the Clubhouse. Assisting guests with any enquiries they may have and to communicate with the airport operation to ensure that the customer service levels are maximised and disruption is kept to a minimum.
Overseeing the Guest experience in both the Clubhouse and Revivals in a Front of House position. An absolute focus on our NPS (Net Promoter Score) at every customer touchpoint and journey is essential and critical.
Day to day
- Demonstrating the Virgin Atlantic behaviours to deliver the best possible service to the guests in the Clubhouse/Revivals
- To have up to date knowledge on the Virgin Atlantic product and services offered to be able to help customers with any enquiries
- To be fully proficient in all Virgin Atlantic IT systems appropriate to the role
- Keeping up to date with flight movements and gate numbers to ensure that all customers are given accurate information
- To be familiar with destinations served from Heathrow and be able to provide basic Concierge duties to customers, for example advice/tips on the destinations
- To ensure that customers are promptly communicated with when flights are ready to board
- Follow the opening and closing checklists to ensure all duties are completed
- Warmly welcoming eligible customers into the Clubhouse/Revivals
- Having a comprehensive knowledge of the current Clubhouse/Revivals Access Policy
- Ensuring customers are aware of all the facilities within the Clubhouse/Revivals
- Sensitively handling any customers who are not entitled to access the Clubhouse/Revivals
- Ensuring all guests are entered into the relevant system accurately
- Overseeing the customer experience in Revivals
- Assist waiter and bar team when required
- Checking VOC and Twitter daily and sending to Duty Managers and Clubhouse Experience Manager
Safety & Security
- Ensuring that the team are aware of any VIPs or customers with special needs who will be using the Clubhouse
- Liaising with the airport team and making the Clubhouse team aware of any flight disruptions or issues that may affect the Clubhouse operation
- To be fully conversant in Virgin Atlantic policies and procedures that affect the role
- Ensuring that any personal information on customers is kept safe and secure
- Ensuring that any relevant information about customers is passed on to the gate, crew on board the aircraft and Customer Relations if appropriate
- Accounting for all monies received and ensuring that all floats and reports balance at the end of each shift
- Ensuring that any upgrades, seat moves, or flight changes are made according to the Virgin Atlantic rules and that any monies owed are collected and accounted for
- Meeting daily access targets to the clubhouse (As set by the Duty Manager team).
- Hitting any potential future revenue streams for our clubhouse
- Assisting in Revivals end of month billing reports are accurate
Are you an experienced concierge or customer service professional who is experienced with face to face interaction and delivering the most amazing service? If so, we think you would love this role! We seek people with the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a similar customer facing role
- Genuine enthusiasm for providing a high standard of customer service at all times
- Ability to maintain composure in challenging situations
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills, with excellent spoken and written English
- Working knowledge of, or the ability to learn, Virgin Atlantic airport IT systems including Air4, Clues and other relevant systems
Be yourself – Our differences make us stronger
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do our colleagues. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds. At Virgin Atlantic we believe everyone can take on the world - no matter your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion or beliefs. We celebrate difference, and everything that makes our colleagues unique, by upholding an inclusive environment in which we can all thrive. So that everyone at Virgin Atlantic can be themselves and know they belong.
To make your journey with us accessible, and individual to you, we encourage you to let us know if you’d like a little extra help with your application, or if you have any individual requirements at any stage along your recruitment journey. We are here to support you, so please reach out to our team, (Recruitment@fly.virgin.com) feeling confident that we’ve got your individual considerations covered.