We are looking for a Kitchen Porter to join our team at Hawkchurch Resort & Spa in Axminster, Devon. Fantastic hourly rate of £9.80!
This is a seasonal position to work part time hours. This will be across 2 variable days which will include weekends and bank holidays.
Flexibility is essential to suit the needs of the business.
Darwin Escapes has 24 amazing destinations across the United Kingdom, each of which has its own unique offering. Whether you are looking for a role in food and beverage, grounds, maintenance, housekeeping, entertainment or at a management level then the Darwin family will have the career waiting for you!
The successful Kitchen Porter will
- Take on a range of kitchen responsibilities.
- Pot washing.
- Collect, clean and replenish all crockery and kitchen utensils in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Assist the kitchen team with preparation of various food dishes.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the kitchen.
Previous experience in a similar role is ideal, however not essential. A positive work ethic with a willingness to learn new skills is preferred. A driving licence and the ability to drive is an advantage to enable easy travel to and from the resort.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Enhanced holiday entitlement.
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK.
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools.
- Food discount across all resorts.
- Discounts on spa treatments.
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus.
- *100% work attendance bonus.
- *Company employee sick pay.
- Compassionate leave pay.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Health Shield cash plan.
*Subject to terms and conditions
Why work for us:
‘Darwin Escapes is successful because of our Team, who are like minded, dedicated and committed to delivering outstanding standards and customer experience. This is how we support each other to carve those life long memories for our holiday home owners, holiday guests and golf members and visitors’ – Lindsey Esse, Managing Director.