Full and Part Time Sport Coaches
Are you highly motivated and passionate about sport? School Sports Teaching currently have full and part time vacancies to suit you. We are looking for an ambitious P.E specialist to join our excellent team. We are looking for a Head Coach / Sports Teacher with ideally 2 years experience working within a primary school setting. The individual must be organised, reliable and passionate about the role. You will show good behaviour management skills and communicate well with school leaders.
School Sports Teaching is a sports teaching company which specialises in the delivery of curriculum P.E as well as extra-curricular activities such as breakfast, lunch and after school clubs in a variety of sports.
Our popularity continues to grow because of the dedication & professionalism from our team of instructors. Sport has played a major role in all of our coaches' lives and we aim to pass this enthusiasm for participation in Sport onto every child, whatever their ability.
School Sports Teaching have a rapidly growing team of dedicated and reliable sports specialists throughout the UK who provide good quality sports teaching in a fun, safe and welcoming environment.
What we can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing Support and training
- Opportunity to work with a growing and forward thinking employer.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a minimum 2 years experience working within a primary school setting
- Hold minimum Level 2 Coaching Qualification
- Hold a clean DBS Check or be willing to undergo a full enhanced DBS check
- Have your own transport
- Reliable and Adaptable
- Excellent Communication skills
- Enjoy and be passionate about working with children
- Leading National Curriculum P.E lessons or alongside teachers who require support
- Lead Breakfast, Lunch, After School and Holiday Club activities.
- Effectively plan, deliver and evaluate lessons
- Show excellent behaviour management
- Represent the company and school in the highest standard at all times
- Communicate effectively with staff, school leaders and parents swell as children you teach.