Housekeeping Assistant – Wood Hall Hotel & Spa, Wetherby
At Wood Hall Hotel & Spa we are looking for a Housekeeping Assistant to join our hard working team and help keep our stunning hotel and bedrooms clean and looking beautiful.
This is a full time position working 30 hours per week working shifts between the hours of 8am and 5pm on a rota basis, to include weekends. This is a temporary position covering a period of maternity leave. However, we will welcome applicants looking for both temporary and permanent contracts.
As a Housekeeping Assistant the role will involve cleaning public areas both in the Hotel and our Health Club & Spa, cleaning bedrooms and providing the evening turn down service to our guests.
You will ensure everything is clean and ready for our guests to enjoy. Full Training is provided.
In return you’ll get some great benefits including £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels (that’s per room bed & breakfast!), meals on duty and a share of the hotel service charge to boost your earnings (100% of which is split between the team).
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary paid every 4 weeks directly into your bank account plus a share of service charge to boost your earnings
- Use of our Health club facilities
- Delicious meals on duty
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS 25% discount of all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- A share of service charge – 100% of which is split between the team
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Working in stunning surroundings and in a property packed with character
- Free parking on site
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
- You’ll have previous experience cleaning or working in a similar manual role
- You’ll feel comfortable working both alone and as part of a team in a fast-paced, busy environment
- You’ll have an eye for detail noticing things others often don’t
- You’ll take pride in delivering consistently high standards
- Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, welcoming and helpful manner as our teams work together to ensure our guests are happy
Wood Hall Hotel & Spa Wood Hall Hotel & Spa is a 4 Red star Hotel with 44 bedrooms, a 2 AA rosette restaurant and a Health Club & Spa. It is a popular leisure stay, Afternoon Tea and wedding venue.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 22 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.