Handy Person/Painter & Decorator - Britannia Adelphi Hotel
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at the World-Famous Britannia Adelphi Hotel, Liverpool! This fabulous Edwardian style Liverpool hotel is perfectly located in the heart of Liverpool city centre.
This large 402-bedroom hotel boasts 14 conferencing suites, catering for between 4 to 850 delegates, Jenny's Carvery & Crompton's Restaurant. The Britannia Adelphi Hotel are looking to recruit a Handy Person/Painter & Decorator on to the team.
As Handy Person/Painter & Decorator, you will be required to;
- Conduct general Hotel maintenance inside and out.
- Have a basic knowledge of Plumbing/Carpentry/Wall Tiling/Painting/Decorating skills.
- Work on your own initiative.
- Communicate effectively with both the public and work colleagues.
- Be fully familiar with all Health and Safety instructions relevant to your area of work.
The successful candidate will have time served experience, will be competent at achieving a high-standard of finish and the ability to carry out duties with minimal supervision.
Visit our website and look at this fabulous city centered hotel!
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to be creative!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.