Treasury Accounts Assistant - Hand Picked Hotels - New Hall Hotel & Spa
Are you looking for a local Treasury Accounts Assistant role? At Hand Picked Hotels we are recruiting for a Treasury Accounts Assistant to join the Finance team working 35 hours Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am and 5pm with a one hour lunch break.
To be a Treasury Accounts Assistant with Hand Picked Hotels you will need experience in a similar role.
The Finance Assistant (Treasury) will undertake administrative duties required to operate all aspects of the Treasury function, and process and maintain accurate and complete records regarding cash movements in the business
Duties will include:
- The reporting of daily cash transactions and the weekly bank uploads to the finance system
- Reconciliations of payments and receipts to the bank accounts
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies with cash transactions
- Liaising with the hotel teams on cash banking matters, including the administrative side of the debt collection cycle
- Supporting Group based finance activity
The role of Treasury Accounts Assistant will be based either at New Hall Hotel & Spa in Sutton Coldfield or another of our Hand Picked Hotels (although some home working may be feasible once you are confident and up to speed in your role).
You will work alongside one of our Finance team members, so training and guidance can be provided to help you settle in to your role, learn our computerised systems and for advice as and when queries arise. In addition other members of the Finance team based in other locations are just on the end of the phone to help and guide you.
What’s in it for you:
• Hourly pay paid every 4 weeks - 13 pay dates per year
• 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) rising to 25 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty.
• £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS 25% discount of all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
• Company annual bonus scheme based on achievement of profit and service targets
• Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
• Working in a town location where you can enjoy a lunch out or shopping during your lunch break
• Whilst we do not have a car park for our whole office team - there is free car parking in the area and time is permitted to all team members to move your car to the free parking road after 10am
• Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
• Most of all, you’ll have a friendly and professional attitude
• You’ll ideally have some experience working in a similar role and a finance qualification is desirable
• You’ll feel comfortable using computerised accounts systems and email
• You’ll be confident in communicating with others and be able to build positive working relationships easily
• You’ll take pride in your appearance, as the face of Hand Picked Hotels
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 22 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.