Digital Marketing Executive - Oldham, Manchester
40 hours per week
We have an exciting new position for a detail orientated, highly collaborative and organised Digital Marketing Executive to deliver a ‘customer focussed’ digital marketing function for Oldham Active. You will work with the Sales and Marketing Manager to plan, deliver and optimise our online, digital marketing efforts to support the strategic aims of the business, increase awareness and drive conversation across our portfolio of leisure centres.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be required to work under pressure to tight timelines, manage multiple workloads and support project and campaign delivery across the business. You will be responsible for; designing, implementing, and monitoring digital marketing campaigns, analysing and optimising SEO/PPC campaigns, utilising social media networks, coordinating the activities of all digital campaigns and analysing the performance of all digital marketing channels.
To succeed as Digital Marketing Executive, you will have a customer centric mindset, have strong eye for detail and be able to work autonomously to manage the complete digital marketing offering from Oldham active. The role will require flexibility to work across various Oldham Sites where required.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience of working within a digital marketing role
- Passionate about social media and a genuine interest in digital marketing trends and techniques
- Strong communication skills with high level of spoken and written English
- Confident in making decisions that support our customers and our business
- Excellent collaboration, creative thinking and organisation skills
- Experience of paid search, online advertising techniques and SEO best practices
- Able to build strong relationships with internal and external teams within the business
- Strong creativity skills, hands on experience potentially include photography/image creation
- A sound understanding of the leisure industry and keen interest in Health and Fitness.
This is a great opportunity for someone with previous experience within a Digital Marketing role looking for career progression and development within a forward thinking leisure trust.
Individuals will have worked with a variety of Content Management Systems and the ability to demonstrate the use of numerous IT systems and software such as Hootsuite, email platforms, MS Office and Adobe CS as well as a working knowledge of Google Analytics and experience with paid Google and Facebook Ads.
Hours of work may include evening and weekend work at times to reflect the requirements of the role. The contract is for 40 hours per week and you should manage your time efficiently and with flexibility to ensure you are effective in the role as stated.
As part of OCL’s total reward package there is:-
- Employee Awards
- Enhanced annual leave provision
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free eye test and contribution to cost of VDU glasses
- Free facility membership
- Free parking
- Investment in Employee Learning and Development
- Long Service Awards
- Occupational Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Pension Scheme
31st January 2022
Rate of Pay or Salary:
£23,275 – £24,978 per annum
The closing date for receipt of applications is 31st January 2022. OCL are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all.