Are you looking for the next step in your F&B career?
We are searching for a Restaurant Supervisor to support the front of house team in our busy restaurant
Your day to day
- Organising the team and setting up for the shift ahead. Meeting and greeting our guests through the shift.
- Leading the team to deliver excellent service. Ensuring a smooth and memorable experience for our guest.
- Support and motivate the team through incentives. Developing team members to their full potential
- To demonstrate your responsibility, to other members of staff, by setting a good example via the relevant task and process skills. To act as good role model.
- To supervise the department and manage in the absence of the Restaurant Manager.
Who are we looking for?
You will need to be proactive and ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day operations of the business.
This is a hands-on role so you will need to be comfortable with rolling up your sleeves and getting involved with service.
We need someone with previous experience of working within a busy, food-led operation – exposure to supervisory or management duties is desirable.
Our business is open all day every day so you will need to be flexible with the times you can work.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A fun and engaging & supportive working environment
- Wagestream - the ability to access up to 40% of your wages as you earn them each week
- competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan with access to discounts on every day purchases
- Generous employee discounts on accommodation, food & drink in our beautiful properties across the country
- Life assurance & Pension
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all