Food and Beverage Manager - Watford
Do you love a buzzing atmosphere, a thrilling game and great food and drink? At TOPGOLF, we take the best aspects of all three to create an experience you simply cannot find anywhere else.
If this sounds like an experience you would like to be part of delivering, apply now and further your career as our FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGER TOPGOLF!
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the Food and Beverage department always operates efficiently and professionally
- Having an extensive knowledge of all areas of the department, all F&B offerings, pricing and promotions, Food and Wet GP's and stock management
- Achieving the highest level of hospitality is achieved on a day to day basis
- Assisting the General Manager in the process of maximising revenue for the business, and achieving the financial goals set for the venue.
- To work regular duty manager shifts in key business times, ensuring all duty manager tasks and responsibilities are carried out in line with set procedures.
- To liaise with the Marketing, Events & Guest Services department regarding upcoming projects or events so that they are fully understood and communicated to the wider team prior to launch
- To work closely with the Head Chef, Assistant F+B Manager and Bar Manager to develop a strong F+B Management team.
- To work closely with the General Manager, and UK Head of Food and Beverage to ensure all targets are being exceeded.
- To ensure the financial reporting and monitoring process is followed at all times
- To ensure the F&B team are capable of meeting each guest’s individual and specific needs at all times.
- Handling guest complaints, ensuring they are handled efficiently and effectively to ensure the guest experience is protected
- Previous management experience within a fast-paced Food and Beverage Operation
- Understanding of POS software and stock control systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of Health and Safety
- Effective communication
- Proven ability to manage large teams
- Minimum Level 3 in Food Hygiene
- Thorough knowledge of ordering, stocktaking and monitoring of GP's
- Strong knowledge of multi-department management including but not limited to; investigations and disciplinary hearings, rostering, probationary reviews and appraisals
In return we offer:
- Professional development in a fast-growing company
- 50% off our food menu
- Discounted use of Topgolf, extending to friends and family across all UK Topgolf venues
- Trips, days out and invite to our prestigious ‘Star Awards’
- Full induction and training provided