Sous Chef - Mayfair, London
An amazing opportunity is now available to join the COYA Team. COYA Restaurant is located in vibrant Mayfair and is looking for a passionate, hard working and dedicated Sous Chef to join the kitchen team.
The open plan kitchen includes a ceviche bar offering a wide range of ceviches and tiraditos; a Josper section featuring a range of meat and fish dishes cooked in the traditional Josper oven and an open grill Robata section serving traditional Peruvian anticuchos.
- Invest in you, give full training and we really believe in promoting from within
- Pay you well with the option of paid extra shifts (we work 7 shifts per week)
- Make your workplace fun, we believe happy workers are the key to our success
Excellent benefits such as staff food on shift and great discounts at some of London’s best restaurants
The ideal candidate would have the following experience and abilities:
- Relevant experience in a high-volume, high end kitchen environment
- Motivational skills – training, development and building brilliant teams
- Passionate about high quality food and produce
- Excellent communication skills and be a problem solver
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and deliver on tasks
- A wish to succeed and push yourself forward within the company
- Good attitude and high work ethic
COYA Restaurant, the Peruvian eatery from Arjun Waney (Zuma, Roka, La Petite Maison) is one of the hottest eateries to hit London late in 2012 and won the London Lifestyle Award for Best Restaurant in 2014. COYA is going from strength to strength and continuing to expand both globally and locally. Making this a great time to join with plenty of opportunities to develop and grow within the talented team.
If successful your will have the opportunity to meet one of the COYA team, so be prepared to tell us why you want to join this incredible company.