Media Development Analyst - Leeds
Are you an analyst/project manager with an interest in digital media? Want the opportunity to deliver a successful media monetisation strategy and roadmap?
As Media Development Analyst for Online Grocery you will help our ambitious monetisation growth targets become a reality. Reporting into the Media Development Manager, you will project manage the delivery of the monetisation roadmap, including the development and optimisation of new media assets and the maintenance of systems to enhance campaign delivery.
Asda is a business where you can truly get in and get on. With access to learning and development opportunities, the ability to experiment, collaborate and be exposed to some of the best minds in Retail. You will learn from a team with a wealth of award-winning eCommerce experience.
- Project manage all deliverables from the monetisation roadmap
- Analyse various insight sources to spot opportunities to enhance the monetisation strategy and assist in prioritisation of roadmap deliverables
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery
- Develop and maintain project documentation to a high standard
- Lead on testing of new media assets or enhancements
- Work closely with implementation teams to ensure developments and new assets are implemented effectively
- Manage monetisation systems development and maintenance, including Salesforce and Criteo
- Review systems regularly to ensure the best in market
- Share knowledge and understanding of systems with wider teams when required
- Maintain up to date industry knowledge
- You will have front-end development experience, ideally within eCommerce
- You will have project management experience
- You will have web analytics experience, ideally Adobe Analytics
- You will be a problem solver as well as have strong communication and relationship building skills
- A passion for digital media and customer experience is advantageous
- Experience with content management systems (CMS)
If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda, we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working. This role is based at Asda House, Leeds with the opportunity to work from home 2-3 days per week.
You will also get an excellent benefits package including:
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.