Bartender - Live In Accommodation Available - Ripon, North Yorkshire
Bartender in EightyEight at Grantley Hall
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
We are currently looking for a Bartender to deliver the drinks and wine knowledge consistently to the agreed spec.
Assisting and supporting the Restaurant Manager in ensuring that customers experience the highest level of service.
Key Skills, Qualities & Experience
- Delivering the EightyEight Restaurant & Bar concept and ethos to the required five-star standards outlined in the Procedure Guidelines.
- Be able to competently set-up, maintain the operation of the bars during service.
- To inspire and motivate your peers to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Responsible for cash and stock security.
- To attend staff meetings and daily briefings ensuring you are fully aware of what is going on around Grantley Hall.
- Responsible for arriving at work 15 minutes early and fitting the appearance guidelines and creating a positive atmosphere in the workplace.
- To ensure the venue is kept clean throughout service and to leave the venue clean and organized for the next shift.
- To provide clear and concise handovers to your team between shifts.
- To learn and know in detail our food and Beverage offerings, being able to passionately describe and sell this to our guests.
- Carry out the set up and breakdown of the bar.
Grantley Hall is an exclusive, five-star luxury hotel and wellness retreat, nestled in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. With 47 exquisite rooms and suites, four exceptional restaurants and three sophisticated bars. The extensive development has also included the introduction of a tranquil spa and pioneering ELITE luxury gym and executive wellness facility, alongside a stunning events pavilion that seats up to 180 guests with a unique and glamorous champagne and cocktail bar.
Magical | Respectful | Innovative | Passionate | Consistent
We have an exciting opportunity for a Bartender to ensure our guests receive a five-star service.
- Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases.
- We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
- Pension - Eligible team members will benefit from a NEST pension scheme.
- 24/7 team assistant line.
- Complimentary nutritious meal when on duty.
- Refer a Friend Award.
- All team members will be issued with a bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
The Grantley Academy is our dedicated training facility based at East Lodge within the Grantley Hall estate. We offer on the job training, personal development, coaching & mentoring, managerial and supervisory training coupled with professional qualifications specific to each individual’s requirements.
On arrival, each team member will receive a bespoke development plan to support them in their new job role and their learning journey with us. Whether the dream is of becoming the next Michelin starred chef, leading marketer or head housekeeper, the Grantley Academy will help pave your way to success.
Joining us at Grantley Hall brings the opportunity of a 5-star career at a 5 star hotel.