Fitness Class Instructor - Brentford
Join the Lampton Leisure Team. We set established high standards with our exuberant, friendly, driven professional approach across all our sites in Brentford, Chiswick, Hanworth, Heston, Isleworth & Osterley.
Our leisure centres boast a full range of facilities including fitness studios, health suites, swimming pools, indoor & outdoor courts, pitches, tracks, and café facilities. It is our mission to provide inclusive and safe environments where we deliver supportive and professional services for all ages, abilities, and backgrounds to make a real difference and an enjoyable customer experience for all users of the Centre’s facility.
Who we're looking for:
This is an incredibly exciting time for motivated Fitness Instructors to join us and help us on the first steps to achieving our vision. Able to create an energetic feel in classes, you will provide day to day operational supervision of the centre, under the direction of the senior manager on duty. Are you a Fitness Instructor who excels in using encouragement as your best tool ? Helping members to achieve their goals with unparalleled support is your goal. Being passionate about our member’s needs and advising whilst training to the highest standards is a vital attribute. If your focused, pro-active and have a professional communication style, we are waiting to hear from you.
- Supervise fitness-related customer activity, ensuring a safe, truly enjoyable and quality customer experience.
- Supervise activities in the Fitness Room and operate the equipment in a manner consistent with safe working practice, ensuring the efficient and effective operation of the facility
- Undertake all day-to-day cleaning and maintenance of the equipment and fittings, to the highest possible standards, bringing to the attention of the Centre Management any faults or major repairs
- Assist in the implementation, marketing and administration of activities and healthy lifestyles
- Support and assist in sales and retention processes
- Maintain customer records of programme of activities and lifestyle programmes
- Actively engage with members of the public in their use of the facilities, encouraging maximum usage
- Assist in the effective operations of the activity programme by coaching and teaching, where appropriate.
- Devise and deliver fitness assessments, programmes and testing, exercise prescription, GP referrals and specialist inductions, as and when required (following appropriate training)
- Assist in the development of safe and effective programming through innovative ideas and initiating actions to meet the demands of the customers
- Assist in the communication and promotion of the centre’s services.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with our customers and potential customers, handling, and escalating complaints where appropriate.
- Deliver group exercise activities, as required
- Adhere to the Equality and Diversity Policy, Health and Safety procedures, operating procedures, customer service standards and uniform policy always.
- REPS Level 2 qualified and registered
- Maintain own mandatory qualifications, licensing, and CPD/ training requirements.
What we offer
Competitive Salary, Onsite Parking, Pension Scheme, Staff Discounts Onsite.
We can offer a mix of shifts which could include early mornings, evenings, and weekends (Eligibility criteria dependent on contract)
Join the Lampton Leisure Team
Lampton Leisure are a proud to be an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and committed to promoting equality and diversity. We value the importance of differences within our organisation and in the wider community.
The closing date is given as a guide. Lampton Leisure reserve the right to close this position once we have acquired specific number of applications.