The Juice Smith is a family run business based in Surrey. We are in the process of nationwide expansion and are looking for ambitious individuals to join our fast growing company. There are many opportunities to thrive individually and collectively in the business.
We are looking for a responsible, energetic Supervisor to help manage our flagship restaurant, in a prime location on Cobham High Street. Your role will be key in driving sales through excellent customer service and organised processes. You will support the Restaurant Managers with effective management of the team and restaurant processes.
Ultimately, the duties of the Supervisor are to make sure our restaurant operates effectively, and that we keep our customers happy.
- Assist the Restaurant Managers in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers
- Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
- Open and close the restaurant following company procedures
- Monitor and maintain stock levels, replenish based on demand
- Report any trends identified and customer feedback on products to the Restaurant Managers
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best
- Train new and existing team members as required
- Handle customer complaints
- Enforce and action ‘hourly checks’ with the team
- Ensure team members adhere to company policies and guidelines
- Manage day-to-day restaurant operations and support senior management as required
- Minimum 1 year proven experience as a Supervisor or similar position
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Problem-solving, positive attitude
- Be a great communicator across all levels
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Excellent customer service
- Critical thinker and problem-solver
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Passion for a plant-based/sustainable lifestyle inline with company core values
Why work at The Juice Smith?
· Competitive hourly rate, negotiable depending on experience
· Great opportunities for progression, within a growing and exciting brand
· 20% staff discount on all products
· Complimentary meal per 8 hour shift
· Target driven monthly rewards/bonus
· Weekly gift card incentives
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.00- £12.00 p/h based on experience