Assistant Restaurant Manager - Mottram Hall
We are delighted to confirm that we offer transport for this role. This can be discussed on application.
We have a number of outlets and are fortunate to be very busy, we have high standards and in-depth knowledge of our Food; you will ensure these standards are maintained and your team is consistently informed and motivated to deliver an exceptional service.
Some duties and responsibilities include;
- Assisting with the smooth and efficient running of the Food & Beverage operation
- Ensuring the highest standards of service and providing a memorable customer experience.
- Assisting in the day to day running the department and deputising in the absence of the Restaurant Manager.
- Using standards of operation prepare your area of work and ensure all team members are aware of their roles and responsibilities.
- Have an excellent knowledge of the preparation and content of all dishes on the restaurant menu and be able to advise guest when they are ordering, taking care to note special requests.
- Act as a customer service ambassador and ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Ensure maximum levels of communication between all departments
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform