Any great chef knows that when it comes to great food, the proof is in the pudding!
Are you the cream of the crop? As keen as mustard? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
At Valor we aim to give our guests’ tastebuds a treat with every bite. With 34 hotels across the country, including internationally renowned names, it’s our mission to provide outstanding service and delicious flavours to each and every guest.
At Crowne Plaza Stratford Upon Avon we’re in search of a Sous Chef who truly is one in a melon! You’ll need to know your onions and can’t be afraid to take whisks.
As ‘Sous Chef’ you’ll be behind the scenes, delivering on our mission!
You’ll be a passionate leader with the ability to motivate and support your team in order to exceed our guest expectations. You’ll be a perfectionist when it comes to the presentation and preparation of food as well as maintaining excellent hygiene and safety standards. You’ll take ownership and pride in your work and support the Head Chef in delivering an excellent experience to our guests.
What’s in a day’s work?
- A typical day will include:
• Leadership, coaching and training
• Preparation, presentation and delivery of outstanding food
• Maintaining food hygiene and safety standards
• Ordering and stock taking
• Menu planning
• Working closely with all hotel departments
• Admin tasks
If the pressure is on, can you remain as cool as a cucumber?
When faced with a problem do you know how to use your noodle?
In that case you might be the chef we need to help lead our kitchen team.
In return we’ll offer you:
• 50% off food and drink at any of Valor Hospitality’s UK hotels
• Free meals on shift
• Uniform provided
• Staff incentives & team celebrations
• Healthcare and pension schemes
So, if you’re a team player who can handle the heat, you could be the icing on our cake!