Assistant Manager - Kingston Upon Thames
Are you an ambitious Assistant Manager looking to join a fresh food business that's expanding fast and wants to train you up for real development & career progression? Then join us at Tortilla in Kingston Upon Thames!
What's in it for you?
- £25,500 - £28,000 per year
- Amazing bonus worth up to £5500 per annum (paid quarterly)
- Free meals on shifts
- 33 days paid holiday per year
- Win amazing prizes including holidays, festival tickets and more through incentives
- Free burritos and tacos for your friends and family
- Relocation package available
- Genuine work/life balance
- Love your job! 98% of our crew say they love their working day
- Amazing discounts on gym membership, cinema tickets, Apple products, holidays, high street shops and more!
- Wellbeing support including free counselling, financial and legal advice
- Career progression
- Ongoing professional training and development, with real career progression from Assistant Manager to GM and beyond
- Freedom to get involved with new openings
- Opportunity to move between sites and grow with the group
- Full and Part Time opportunities available
- Ability to work around other commitments
We'd love you to be an Assistant Manager or experienced Supervisor with a good understanding of GP & Labour control, but more important is that you're passionate about food and at your happiest looking after customers whilst training, inspiring & developing a happy team. Maybe you've worked in a similar QSR environment or perhaps you've spent time running a bar, restaurant, pub or contract catering unit. As long as you're passionate about delivering amazing service then you're probably our kind of amigo and we'd love to hear from you!
- A family of 50 stores all passionate about serving high quality, fresh Californian-Mexican food - with not a single freezer in the business!
- Huge growth plan in the UK and beyond, meaning amazing opportunities for your career development
- A diverse and inclusive company that makes sure everyone is welcome
- Family vibe with epic social events and entertainment funds for each site
- Genuine focus on developing our people - a third of our HQ started out working in-store!
If you're ready to be part of our amazing family then take the next step in your career and apply to be an Assistant Manager today!