We're looking for a detail orientated person to join our Housekeeping team as a Housekeeping Assistant.
You will work as part of a busy and vibrant team who ensure that all of our guests experience wonderful stays in immaculately prsented bedrooms.
Your day to day;
- Overseeing linen deliveries from our third-party supplier
- Distributing clean linen and collecting dirty linen from the Housekeeping team
- Managing the laundry room whilst working in an efficient and tidy manner
- Overseeing the washing of items such as bathrobes and shower curtains
- Manage the Housekeeping Department’s recycling area
Who are we looking for?
As a Housekeeping Assistant, you’ll have a great work ethic with strong communication skills and be comfortable interacting with your team in a warm and courteous manner.
You will need to be calm under pressure and have good time management skills, to take challenges in your stride.
If you are passionate about providing high standards in a fast-paced environment, have a great work ethic and want to go the extra mile for those around you then this could be the role for you!
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
Wagestream - the ability to access up to 40% of your wages as you earn them
28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
Gratuities paid monthly
Generous employee discounts
Pension & Life assurance
Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
An engaging & supportive work environment