Assistant Manager - Croydon / CR0 1GT
- We will reward you with exclusive team discounts and loyalty bonuses.
- You can experience the a taste of the Caribbean on every shift with our team-food menu.
- We'll make sure that you get some down-time, with invites to regional Turtle Bay social events and parties.
- Invite you to join our tronc scheme.
- Opportunity for progression, great training skills and EAP support.
Making People Happy. That's what we're all about.
Born from a love of basking in the chilled-out ambience of the Caribbean, Turtle Bay is all about capturing the heart and soul of the sunshine islands - rum, reggae and jerk. Our winning combination of spicy food, delicious cocktails, social atmosphere and most importantly our incredible team keep our guests returning time and time again.
We love diversity, and actively welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. One Love, One Team, One Turtle Bay.
As an Assistant Manager you will…
- Be a compassionate leader who works with energy, passion and integrity.
- You will love coaching and developing junior members of the team - you will be entrusted with their development to drive the quality and performance of the restaurant forward.
- You’ll be passionate about great service, and will become a positive ambassador for the brand ensuring that all guests experience our unique Turtle Bay vibe.
- Deputise in the absence of your General Manager and take ownership of the restaurant as if it’s your own
Our ideal candidate will have…
- Excellent leadership skills, experienced in coaching and motivating a successful team.
- You will also have financial accountability experience of a restaurant, bar or a kitchen operation.
- You will have a clear sense of passion and ambition, with a strong background in hospitality and a desire to develop your career further.
- You will be incredibly organised, with experience of supporting your General Manager with stocks, costing, and labour.