Member Experience Assistant - Purley
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Member Experience Assistant to join our team. Working for us is all about putting our members at the heart of everything we do and giving our upmost to ensure they have a fantastic experience every time they visit.
As a Sunday Times Best Big Company to work for, we also appreciate the importance of offering a fun, friendly and progressive working environment where our team members can enjoy each and every day. Our Member Experience Assistants play an important part in acting as a club ambassador, setting the service expectations for our members.
You will be the link between our members and the club, performing multiple duties across different departments so this is a great way to become an all-rounder in the business and opens up lots of opportunities for progression!
There will be lots going on in this varied role, but some of your main responsibilities will include:
• Using every opportunity to smile and engage with our members.
• Knowing the club inside out and engaging with members about activities.
• Managing queues to deliver excellent service.
• Knowing our product offering and our menu to encourage members to try new things.
• Have full knowledge of food hygiene and health & safety standards and making sure colleague and members are safe at all times.
• Operating the till and other systems (e.g. Club Centric/ABS).
• Answering telephone calls promptly while giving excellent service.
• Owning and resolving member queries and using appropriate discretion.
One of the most important things we are looking for in our Member Experience Assistant is someone who is passionate about providing great service. You will need to be a people person and someone who has good communication skills in order to build a rapport with members and team members alike.
So, what can you expect if you join us?
You will have access to a wide range of benefits including FREE Club memberships for you and your plus one. This benefit means you can enjoy all that our Clubs in the UK and Europe have to offer in the company of your nearest and dearest.
In addition to this you will also receive 6 friends and family discounted memberships to really treat your friends. On a day to day basis you will find yourself working in a state-of-the-art environment surrounded by friendly and passionate colleagues.
But most of all, working for us is about having fun, so if you think you are a perfect fit for this role please apply today.