Administrator - The Walnuts - West Wickham, London
Job Type: Part Time
Mytime Active’s aim is to improve the wellbeing of our customers and their communities through well managed, accessible and good value leisure, golf and health services is at the heart of what we do. We believe everyone has the right to a healthy lifestyle, and we want people to feel the best they can, to ‘feel amazing’.
Within this role you will play a key part in the customer experience – you are the first and last impression of the centre for our customers. Our ideal candidate will have a professional and confident manner who can also keep calm under pressure.
You will be working both as part of a team and also alone. You will be expected to take cash and card payments, answer the phone, upsell products and general housekeeping duties.
There are no specific qualifications required for this job role but experience of working in a fast paced or customer facing environment is desirable but not essential. Good communication and numeracy skills are essential. Full training will be provided.
Including but not limited to:
- Provide timely response to customer queries via phone and email.
- Clearly communicate and follow the booking procedures with customers and schools, and ensure they are adhered too.
- Ensure that income is reconciled and all records are completed satisfactorily to meet finance deadlines.
- Be the main point of contact with the finance re centre’s orders and invoice queries.
- Fully support and promote all Mytime Active Programmes, events and challenges
- Ensure that all Mytime Active Compliance Training is completed
- Using a range of Microsoft office packages
- Great communication skills
- Manage customer issues effectively
- Demonstrate an ability to prioritise workload
In return you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf for you and one other;
- Free access to Mytime Health services;
- 22 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays);
- Holiday purchase scheme;
- 20% off food and beverage and free hot drinks;
- Stakeholder pension;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme;
- Employee discount & salary sacrifice scheme; and
- Childcare vouchers.
How to apply
Please email your CV to the site you are interested in below, along with a covering letter stating why your skills and experience make you ideal for the position by clicking 'Apply now'
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- Satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.