HR Administrator - Bromley Area (Hybrid Working)
About the role
Manage and coordinate all aspects of HR administration. This will include general HR admin, apprenticeship, work experience, volunteer and L&D administration.
Maintain and manage the HR /Recruitment and L&D systems, procedures and records ensuring accuracy and compliance, and upholding a high standard of customer service;
- Be the first point of contact for all employee and manager queries. Providing advice and information on general HR Issues, such as sickness absence, annual leave, terms and conditions of employment, policies and procedures, seeking advice from other HR team members where appropriate.
- Ensure all new starter, leavers and change requests are actioned in a timely and accurate manner
- Preparing offer letters, contracts and contract variation letters in line with our processes
- Ensure compliance is met by ensuring essential checks have been carried out for new members of staff. (E.g. Disclosure and barring service, health questionnaires, references, proof of eligibility to work in the UK).
- Support the HR Advisor with procurement activities in order to identify and select apprenticeship/volunteer providers that are high quality and enhance existing training programmes, overseeing service level agreements to drive quality and value for money
- Develop relationships with local schools and colleges to support apprenticeship recruitment.
- Scheduling of training sessions,
- Producing internal certificates,
- Liaising with internal customers and external training providers
About Mytime Active
At Mytime Active we want more people to Get More Out of Life, by getting more active and eating better. We want to do this not just for an individual, or for a family, but also for an entire community, ensuring our services are accessible to as wide a population as possible, so that it becomes the “norm” to live this way. We do all of this in a way that is financially sustainable, investing any surpluses we make back into the business.
If you want a job that is rewarding and helps to change people’s lives for the better, then you’ve come to the right place. You will be fairly rewarded for your efforts in an organisation that understands the value of its people.
Our benefits package includes:
- Stakeholder pension;
- 22 days holiday (excluding bank holidays) and an additional day leave after 3 years’ service and 2 days additional leave after 5 years’ service (up to a max of 25 days);
- Free access to Mytime Active Golf & Leisure for you and one other;
- Exceptional Achievement award scheme
- 20% off food and beverage purchases
- £100 candidate referral scheme (new employee introduction scheme);
- Voucher recognition scheme;
- Various Salary sacrifice schemes on offer*
*All salary sacrifice schemes are subject to successfully passing probation period.
In return, you get to work for a great company with a competitive salary and an attractive and comprehensive training/development package that is aimed at facilitating personal and career growth that would include:
- A series of Core Management Development Modules
- Essential ongoing compliance training
- Professional qualifications
- Work shadowing opportunities
- All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing a contract of employment and;
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- Satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
*Please note we will give preferential consideration to internal employees that are to be re-deployed providing they meet the criteria.
Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.