Restaurant Shift Manager - The Venue, Bristol
We are ambitious, growing fast and looking for individuals to join the BKUK story. To pull it off we need Restaurant Shift Managers with fire in their belly who want to commit to the cause of go Whopper or go home!
We treat everyone as individuals, giving you free reign to steer your career, and be the real you. We also have a laugh. We make people feel they can come and stay, just as they are, and everyone feels part of something brilliant.
What we’re after:
Do you love running shifts in a high energy, pacey work environment?
Do you deliver high standards and enjoy rolling up your sleeves?
Do you love people? Connecting with them and making them feel great?
Do you like taking the challenges of every day as it comes and solving problems?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we are the place for you
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for shifts and the crew ensuring company standards are met & kept by everyone
- Lead by example with the customer experience being a top priority for you
- Be part of a fast moving, high energy team supporting each other on every shift
- Deliver perfect products to your customers, day in, day out
What you’ll get:
- Flexible hours
- Lots of progression opportunities (we are growing fast!)
- Discount vouchers for places you’ll want to go to
- 50% off food and drink for friends and family
- Oh, and free meals at work
Want to progress? – We have loads of opportunities to progress, especially for those individuals who can be flexible on location.