Regional Operations Manager - London
About your role
Regional Operations Manager
London & South East
59,772 + company car/car allowance & company benefits
We are heading into 2022 with a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Regional Operations Manager to join us here at Buzz Bingo!
Our Regional Operation Managers lead and support our clubs to help them deliver a fantastic customer experience whilst driving our performance, managing budgets and working closely with different stake-holders across our business.
We are looking for someone who has extensive experience of leading teams and managing multi-site operations, ideally you'll have worked within Bingo or a high profit gaming sector but we'll also consider individuals who can demonstrate experience across other customer-facing retail industries.
Does this sound like you? Read on to find out more...
Your tasks and responsibilities
- A key contributor to the regional strategy plan construction.
- A key supporter of Buzz Bingo processes, challenging, supporting, coaching and participating at all levels of the business.
- Sit on relevant working parties to investigate problems and suggest effective solutions
- Attend relevant meetings e.g. Operations meetings, Regional meetings, Project meetings and these meetings may be required to represent the views of the Retail Operations Team
- Responsibility for key cost lines within specific regions e.g. payroll, APM management, energy and local marketing
- Responsibility, in conjunction with the Regional Director, for the Profit & Loss (P&L) for a number of clubs
- Deliver exceptional business and commercial performance across the Region by ensuring your clubs deliver on the customer experience, whilst achieving their financial targets
- Driving a management intensity and high performing team culture, whilst developing a culture where under performance is effectively managed and resolved
- Inspiring and motivating General Managers to 'own' their performance, stretching them to deliver above business objectives and financial targets
- Identifying, nurturing and developing talent; proactively challenging individual performance through coaching and structured development plans
- Responsibility along with the Regional Director for owning and implementing a regional 'people plan' that focuses on engaging, developing and optimising the output of all regional resources with specialist input from the HR Business Partner
- Ensure Regional compliance with all Licensing and Health & Safety requirements including the completion of Due Diligence audits as and when required
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will need to have extensive experience leading teams & managing multi-site operations within the retail sector. Ideally you will have worked within Bingo or a high profit gaming sector, but we will also consider individuals possessing similar experience within other customer-facing retail industries.
You'll be a skilled people manager accustomed to leading a large group of people with a superb knowledge and understanding of budget management and skilled in succession planning and performance management. You'll be highly commercial and results driven with excellent influencing ability and a proven leader.
- Proven track record of continuous business growth & development
- You're a key influencer & a proven leader. You will not settle for second best and will always be looking to drive improvements in the customer experience through your leadership approach
- You are a hands-on, customer centric operator with an ambition to have a real impact & presence within our business
- You're an excellent communicator with influencing and persuasion skills
- Ability to work well under pressure; you will be able to adapt to different situations and implement changes quickly
A little bit about us...
Joining us means joining our family. We know lots of companies say that, but we really believe it's true. Our teams in Club Support Centre and our clubs across the country are smart, energised, and passionate about what they do. We know each person here can make a big difference, so we'll support your professional goals, give you what you need to thrive, and help you accomplish the right results - whatever your role. We're dedicated to building Bingo's Safest and Buzziest Community every single day and making our players feel as much a part of our family as we do.